[LMB] ot: Confluence

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 07:18:28 BST 2019

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019, 10:25 PM <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Luke & I were both at Confluence last weekend.
>
> It *was* a nice con, wasn't it?  Did you catch many of the concerts?
>
> Jerrie

Yes, I rather think I got to most of them. Skipped Professor Shyguy as that
isn't really my style, but I think I saw at least some of all the others.
Michael Longcor and Eben Brooks were a lot of fun to listen to! I was sorry
to only catch the end of Random Fractions, but there was a panel on selling
shorts to SF mags that I really wanted to attend.

Luke