[LMB] Language drift on Barrayar

baur baur baur at chello.at
Tue Aug 6 08:07:29 BST 2019

the reaction on Kline station may be a result from its size - its rather small, the size of a small town .. and small communities always force more conformity

small communities also usually have a distrust / disgust of "strangers" - and ethan clearely was a stranger

add this two effects together and you might get the reaction shown

servus

markus