[LMB] OT: Language

baur baur baur at chello.at
Tue Aug 6 08:16:30 BST 2019

considering that human meat was supposedly called "long pig" by some tribes, coupled with the preference for pork many people have - this might indicate that it would taste good 8)

that is an interesting question - i would loe to hand to some ethicists and philosophers and see how they truen themselves in knots ..

servus

markus