[LMB] Language drift on Barrayar

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Aug 6 13:51:01 BST 2019

Dono felt a difference in how he was treated as soon as he left Beta and it started before then. Some Betans switched back and forth routinely. Most never change sex. I didn’t see any reference to identifying with a gender (non-CIS). The attitude seemed to be, whatever your body is, that’s what you are. Sex as opposed to gender.

William A Wenrich