WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Aug 6 14:06:21 BST 2019

I believe there have been studies that showed that the chances of getting caught and punished are a greater deterrent than the severity of the punishment.
I’ve read that the reason drug laws are so draconian is that such a small percentage of the offenders/offenses are caught. (If that borders on US law, I apologize. At least I didn’t get into Marijuana legalization.)

William A Wenrich