[LMB] OT: Worldcon

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at zoho.com
Tue Aug 6 18:22:06 BST 2019

I know some of you may be going to Worldcon in Dublin, and I just heard that an organization dedicated to fannish preservation will be there to scan old fanzines and fannish photos and memorabilia.  If you bring them to Dublin, they will scan them there and then.

>The FANAC Scanning Station will be at Dublin 2019!
>
>If
 you are attending the Dublin Worldcon and can bring fanzines
appropriate for scanning, we would love to have them. We’ll scan right
there on site.
>We will be set-up at a fan table in the Convention
Center. Look for our banner. To see what we already have scanned and
online,
>look at our main fanzine page: https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanac.org%2Ffanzines%2FClassic_Fanzines.html&t=MjVlNjVmNWViMTcxZDUzMDYyMTNiYzcxMzU0NzdlZmJkNzcyNjA2YSxUdmx4QndqNg%3D%3D&b=t%3AfD8Kx3Em_6EpZH4ce2bb6A&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwrangletangle.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F186815445175%2Ffanzine-scanning-station-at-worldcon-dublin-2019&m=0
>
>If
 you have old fannish photos that you can bring, we’d love to scan them
as well. If you have photos in digital format, please bring those too.