[LMB] Birthday Tixie: Announcement for the List Beatriz from Spain 11 July

Beatriz Esparza Echávarri besparzae at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 21:03:21 BST 2019

Hello!
Good for your daughter, I myself speak english, french and german, plus my
mother language, spanish. I like english especially.

Sorry I didn't get the bottom part of your message is It dime kind of joke?

<Squawk> Pieces of eight!
 <Squawk> Pieces of eight!
 <Squawk> Pieces of nine!
 <SYSTEM HALTED: parroty error!>