[LMB] Embarassing Stuff OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:09:21 BST 2019

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 3:53 AM James M. BRYANT G4CLF <james at jbryant.eu>
wrote:

> Gwynne refers to
>
>  >people who <SNIP!> do stuff embarrassing such
>  >as running to the garage in their underwear.
>
> What's embarrassing about that?
>
> James - who has done it in the altogether
> (but whose garden/yard is not overlooked)

"I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

Joys of country living deep in the woods: I don't have to worry who might
get offended a my state of dress or undress. The occasional random
trespasser is responsible for their own prudishness. Invitees will be
accorded modesty as befitting their own mores. But its never been
embarrassing to me, I just don't want to offend the public.

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President