[LMB] OT: Language / vat protein

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:22:39 BST 2019

A friend of mine along time ago had a copy. (I recall from over 30 years of
memory, such as it is)
"Texas Stew." With a picture of a alian grabbing a Texan. We followed the
guide,  and since we didn't have any Texans handy we had cow instead. It
was good. I did add Irish stout (as opposed to a stout Irish) and was quite
tasty.