[LMB] Embarassing Stuff OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Aug 8 12:46:05 BST 2019

On Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:37:56 +0100, "James M. BRYANT G4CLF"
<james at jbryant.eu> wrote:

>Gwynne refers to
>
> >people who <SNIP!> do stuff embarrassing such
> >as running to the garage in their underwear.
>
>What's embarrassing about that?

It might be horrifying for onlookers, but it wouldn't embarrass me.  :)

>James - who has done it in the altogether
>(but whose garden/yard is not overlooked)

I don't have a garage, but I've certainly been out in the garden in the
pink and crinklies.
--
Instead of leaking celebrity photos we could leak pdf versions|of college textbooks?