[LMB] OT: Language / vat protein

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 8 13:14:07 BST 2019

From: Raymond Collins <rcrcoll6 at gmail.com>

A friend of mine along time ago had a copy. (I recall from over 30 years of
memory, such as it is)
"Texas Stew." With a picture of a alian grabbing a Texan. We followed the
guide,  and since we didn't have any Texans handy we had cow instead. It
was good. I did add Irish stout (as opposed to a stout Irish) and was quite
tasty.

Gwynne: I thought we'd plumbed the depths with the (horrific) suggestion
of eating Koalas (ptah ptah erk!)  But this thread is really worrying. A simple
discussion of vat protein ignores all the tasty, intriguing, interesting possibilities
and heads straight for cannibalism???? And you all have RECIPES????

I swear, when space travel starts, I'm not colonising a planet with you people.