[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 171, Issue 35

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 14:04:06 BST 2019

And the biggest, *make cloth*. I actually do it from raw fiber, to save money and occupy time, and for any amount you’re going to weave you’re going to need everyone you can get to be a decent spinner.

You scrape skins with the knapped rocks, by the way, then soak them in vats of urine. Much better than chewing (but gets the enzymes).

Turlach