[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 171, Issue 35

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:49:55 BST 2019

How cool! What would be your estimate of the time required to make a shirt
or dress from start to finish? And do you find it more efficient to
organize your workflow in stages (all the fiber processing in one stage,
spinning thread in another, etc.) or to do it more-or-less in one
continuous process?