[LMB] OverQuote Tixie checking in

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:12:58 BST 2019

Hi, gentlefolk all!

The OverQuote Tixie has random interwebs these days - no-electronics
vacations are a weird and wonderful thing.

Please remember to trim your posts as a courtesy to those who have to
scroll through everything - they receive digests or their e-mail app links
posts in a "conversation" or "thread" or whatever they are calling it these
days.

Seeing the same text posted again and again is OK if it stays relevant.
Seeing the same huge block of text text text text text while "scrollin,
scrolllin, scrollin"  is excruciatingly painful.  (Yes, really painful.
That's why I took up Tixie duties.)

It seems I missed an entire conversation from polite (ish?) beginning to
pizza to the traditional cheerful argument about pineapples on pizza.
This rather indicates that the Tixie ought to check in just a tad more
often.

Or recruit deputy Tixies.

Here is the hook where I am hanging the official Tixie Glitter Covered
Machete Of Cutting Through the Underbrush, along with a supersized jar of
glitter. Feel free to use as needed.