[LMB] OT: Language / vat protein

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:25:19 BST 2019

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 3:01 AM M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Someone made the joke about human meat being
> in poor taste, but I think that's exactly what it's going to be.
> Something shocking and crass, for a certain niche group.

Does it have to be shocking and crass if it goes mainstream?

I think it was SNL that did a sketch about liposuction & famous actors:
Someone is going to sell the extracted fat and sell it as a food product.
Person sitting on the couch watching TV:  "Rosie!  Hi, I'm eating you!"
(waving spoon excitedly)

Perhaps the real scandal will be when people find out that they are eating
random Joe Butterball instead of the Famous Person Fat they were promised.

Syliva - because nothing is so gross & taboo that it cannot be monetized