[LMB] OT: Making a dress

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:41:10 BST 2019

That’s great! A much more relatable answer than mine.

I also wish I could see the cotehardie, but I realize that’s probably impossible.
Did she do the undercoats and shift as well, or get commercial make-dos for all that so it would fit a semester? Spin silk embroidery thread for ornementation or just be careful of brands, color, and fiber?

(I’m not a fiber artist and geek, no, not me!)

Turlach