Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:39:10 BST 2019

The thing is, the only way we can study criminals is by looking at the ones
who are caught---who are, most likely, the bottom of the barrel, on the
average.  I once did, for my own amusement, a list of rules I would follow
if I were to take up a life of crime, and IMNSHO following those rules
would greatly reduce the chance of getting caught (time and chance happen
to us all).