Karen A. Wyle kawyle at att.net
Thu Aug 8 20:33:11 BST 2019

 Ahem. I must politely disagree that the only way to succeed as a lawyer is sociopathy.
Karen A. Wyle, Aka Appellate Attorney
    On Thursday, August 8, 2019, 03:23:07 PM EDT, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:

 The nature of the crime also matters - metaphorically speaking,
'white-collar' crimes often have very different potential consequences than
'blue-collar'.  There are major professions which are known to require
sociopathic traits in order to succeed and thrive, and lawyers and
politicians are two of the most well-known ones.

Matt "treason doth never prosper" G.
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kawyle at att.net
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk