[LMB] Embarassing Stuff OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

anmar Caver anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:21:59 BST 2019

On Thursday, August 8, 2019, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> However, I’m sure there is something at a similar level which *would*
> embarrass you (and not someone else).

The things that would embarass me tend towards having to be rescued after
doing something really stupid like so many people I have rescued. The irony
would peg the meter. Probably keeps me safer because I think of it a lot
and it tends to reduce the number of stupid things I attempt.

Anmar

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, NCRC National Coordinator, RBNC President