[LMB] OT: Making a dress

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:38:57 BST 2019

Oooh, if she’ll allow pictures, when they get back from War, could you ask permission if I can see? And what loom she used (I’m guessing something like Ashford, Glimakra, or Harrisville, but I’m more interested in dimensions and types)?

I’m sure she had on a good linen shift or decorated linen underdress, and perhaps a more sumptuous underdress for the cotehardie in cold weather!

Turlach Wilks
207-608-9096‬‬ (text or dial 711 for T2T)