[LMB] Prejudice on Barrayar

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 00:08:13 BST 2019

Can i call pizza on this? Is that kosher? Am I allowed because he’s talking about me?

I remember this same argument going on each and every time I come in here, it’s dehumanizing, can you all stop debating the existence or validity of LGBTQI people and keep it to how they would have and do function in the books?

Stupid American politics.

Turlach