Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 05:50:51 BST 2019

Banking or investing outside the US would also be well-advised.  You're
exactly right about not living larger than your known income can explain.
That's one way they often catch spies, BTW---intelligence agencies keep an
eye on their personnel, and someone who's throwing more money around than
he's known to have is a person they are going to at least suspect of
naughtiness.