[LMB] OT: Language

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 08:31:09 BST 2019

From: "M. Haller Yamada" <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>

Gwynne: Vat meat can't chew cud; does that mean it won't be kosher?
--
I was wondering the same thing. But it won't have ANY hooves, so?isn't there the chance that vat meat will be classified as a vegetable??
It seems to me I read somewhere about some odd classifications ofcertain foods, either by Jewish people, or possibly by Catholics backwhen they were much pickier about their dietary laws. I can't bring upeven a smidgen of which animals they might have been. #FridayBrainFog.

Gwynne: Meat classed as a vegetable!  My dreams come true!

Btw, what happens with vegans when vat meat is available. Since most
objections are based on the cruelty to animals of eating them, will it be
ok to eat meat when it's from a vat?