[LMB] OverQuote Tixie checking in/Pizza Call

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:06:01 BST 2019

To be fair, I didn’t forget, I was asking an honest question. I want to call pizza on that, I wasn’t sure i could.

So, Pizza call on the existence/validity of LGBTQI+ people in the real world (which is dehumanizing and leans strongly into U.S. politics), and can we keep it to how they are portrayed or deal in Herself’s works?

Turlach