[LMB] OT: Cough Drop Bears

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:01:54 BST 2019

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 3:23 AM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Remember as kids when we'd have a home-made Vicks inhalant for a bad cold?
> Put
> some Vicks in a tin with hot water, lean over the fumes and put a towel
> over your
> head to keep the fumes in. It sure cleared the sinuses.

Much easier and portable version -- rub a little Vicks on the skin between
your nose and your upper lip -- NOT in your nostrils! -- then you will be
able to breathe it in. At the very least you can smell it and it will
reassure you that you can still breathe.

--
Lois Aleta Fundis
loisaletafundis at gmail.com

"No one you have ever been and no place you have ever gone ever leaves you.
The new parts of you simply jump in the car and go along for the rest of
the ride." -- Bruce Springsteen