[LMB] Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:35:39 BST 2019

From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

Rubbish! You're welcome to join
Hell's Grandparents. We roam the
streets on powered mobility
scooters, wearing black leather
jackets and armed with studded
walking sticks, and rob innocent
teenagers of their social security
payments.
James

---
I'd run over those teenagers with my walker, but I just don't move fast enough to catch them

Gwynne: Last time I went to Europe was before my knee operation, so I
took a walking stick. I didn't need it for support (they're pretty useless) but
I have balance issues, so it was helpful for that.

And it's a magic wand!  Walking sticks, I discovered, are fantastic!

People get OUT OF YOUR WAY!!! And if they don't you 'accidently'
poke them, and when they turn around, frowning, they see the
stick, apologise, and get out of the way!!!

And you get to jump the queue, or are taken in through a different
gate so it's faster to get to whatever it is you're touring. I really miss
it, it was so helpful to clear people out of my way.

I'd love to try a mobility scooter....