[LMB] Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 03:57:46 BST 2019

From: "Jean Lamb" <tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Our house and yard is relatively well-lit with a friendship lantern out
front (which is good when hunting for the house key at night), porchlight on
till fairly late, and obvious activity in our house till midnight, at least.
The discerning burglar will go after other houses on the block which are
quiet and dark. It's good to be retired!
Jean Lamb

Gwynne: I like to think of my housework style as a burglar repellent. If
anyone broke into my place they'd take one look and assume someone
had done the place over before they got there.