[LMB] Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 05:02:52 BST 2019

I've joked that if a burglar did hit my place, I'd come home to find a note
roughly as follows:

"Dear Householder.  In my career as a burglar, I have been in many
different homes and places of business. I have never, in all my career,
beheld such a sloppy, un-cared-for mess as this pit of squalor you seem to
call 'home.'  This place looks like a hurricane hit a bookstore.  You are
an utter disgrace, and should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.  Signed, A
burglar."