WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Aug 10 15:26:30 BST 2019

And if we’re talking about ends and means, what about the overly officious clerk. The principals and friends assured him that there were no impediments. Stopping the marriage because of the house in Clearcreek is going overboard. Exactly what problems or even bother would accrue to the clerk if an aunt or cousin objected? As I read the scene, his actions come out as abuse of power.

William A Wenrich