[LMB] A terrifying idea

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 10 15:57:38 BST 2019

From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>

> On Jul 19, 2019, at 6:31 PM, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just imagine if instead of Penric, Desdemona had jumped to Miles Vorkosigan!

Would have to give such an entity more handicaps or vulnerabilities or stories
would be to hard to write. We have superheroes vulnerable to kriptionite, smart
but wheelchair bound, wearing a suit that makes him fast and invunerable, but
is *stupid*, ectcetera.

Gwynne: It'd probably be the first time we see a chaos demon holding their rider
back from creating general destruction, instead of the other way round.