[LMB] Balance was Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Aug 11 04:58:24 BST 2019

I fell while playing with children and landed on the back of my head. I was knocked out and bled profusely. I was taken to the hospital since, as I was told later, being knocked out means I had at least a minor concussion.
Happily, I didn’t have any (as far as I can tell) permanent damage.

William A Wenrich