[LMB] Balance was Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 06:41:17 BST 2019

I fell on the back of my head about 20 years ago and my balance has never been quite the same. Sometimes I loose track of where vertical is. I definitely hold on to banisters on steps. I need the finger on the wall sometimes (not nearly as often as the year after I fell). Oddly enough, three fingers pressed against the side of my face can be really helpful at times. And being very very careful when I lean my head back.
Janet in TN

Gwynne: I'll try the three-finger thing next time I get wobbly: I was weeding
the garden a few days ago and nearly fell over a few times.

Fortunately I'm naturally clumsy anyway, so the odd wobble or near-fall is
just ordinary for me.