[LMB] The Best Scene Lois Never Wrote

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 11 15:33:34 BST 2019

________________________________

From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>

Sumac taking Arkady home to meet the family.
-
I can hear Dar growling from here & Cumbia sulking. Sumac's mama is probably happy

Gwynne: Of course Cumbia will demand that they come home to the camp.
And Arkady will refuse because he needs to work with Dag. So Cumbia will
demand that they tell Dag to come back. But he can't - because of the camp
council that Cumbia and Dar brought against him. Ohhh yes. Love to see their
faces after that. Of course, it'll be All Dag's Fault, no matter what happens.
--
And I think Dar is honked off because he's used to being top maker in camp. Now here's Arkady, his equal, in the healing arts. Dar can't boss him