[LMB] The Best Scene Lois Never Wrote

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Aug 11 19:52:22 BST 2019

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 11:59:58AM +0000, Gwynne Powell wrote:
> From: Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>
>
> Sumac taking Arkady home to meet the family.
> -
> I can hear Dar growling from here & Cumbia sulking. Sumac's mama is probably happy
>
> Gwynne: Of course Cumbia will demand that they come home to the camp.
> And Arkady will refuse because he needs to work with Dag. So Cumbia will
> demand that they tell Dag to come back. But he can't - because of the camp
> council that Cumbia and Dar brought against him. Ohhh yes. Love to see their
> faces after that. Of course, it'll be All Dag's Fault, no matter what happens.

Dag: "But, gee, Mama, it's all YOUR fault. If you (and Dar) hadn't forced
the camp council to all but banish me, I'd never have gone south with
my lovely farmer bride. Without the aforementioned farmer bride, I'd never
have met Arkady, Arkady would never have traveled north, and Sumac would
still be unmarried and un-pregnant. I'd not have become a trained medicine
maker, meaning I'd still be out patrolling, not staying home with my family
and doing good work. As it is, you now have not only a medicine maker son,
you now have what has to be a far better grand-son-inlaw than any you
could possibly have ever dreamed of. So, Mama, with all due respect:
SHUT UP AND STOP BITCHING!" :)

Or something like that....