[LMB] OT: Pratchett's Final Works--DODGER

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Aug 12 00:09:11 BST 2019

I also enjoyed _Dodger_ -- both as its own story, but also because it came
nearer Pterry's sources in 18th/19th century English social history
(which he also used in Discworld but disguised a bit more). And
the historical referents definitely were cool.

I agree it could have been even better if he hadn't been ill, but it's
definitely worth reading. Must reread it soon...

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison