[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 171, Issue 72

James M. BRYANT G4CLF james at jbryant.eu
Mon Aug 12 09:27:40 BST 2019

Alayne's looking for a Pratchett list in
chronological order, which Wikipedia isn't.

Amazon (and Amazon CA - I checked) has the
publication dates of the books so you can
make your own if you can't find one.

I'd offer to do it for you (I owe you) but
right now I'm too busy getting ready to go
to Dublin for Worldcon. Let me know next
week if you don't find one and I'll do it
for you - and post it to the list (and to
Wikipedia).

Best wishes - James

---
https://www.avg.com