[LMB] The Best Scene Lois Never Wrote

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 12 11:57:54 BST 2019

From: Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Dag: "But, gee, Mama, it's all YOUR fault. If you (and Dar) hadn't forced
the camp council to all but banish me, I'd never have gone south with
my lovely farmer bride. Without the aforementioned farmer bride, I'd never
have met Arkady, Arkady would never have traveled north, and Sumac would
still be unmarried and un-pregnant. I'd not have become a trained medicine
maker, meaning I'd still be out patrolling, not staying home with my family
and doing good work. As it is, you now have not only a medicine maker son,
you now have what has to be a far better grand-son-inlaw than any you
could possibly have ever dreamed of. So, Mama, with all due respect:
SHUT UP AND STOP BITCHING!" :)
Or something like that....

Gwynne: Dag wouldn't say that. He'd just look at them and then slowly grin,
just a tiny bit, and they'd KNOW.