[LMB] Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 171, Issue 72

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Aug 12 19:58:11 BST 2019

Joel Polowin has made what AFAIK is a complete and very useful list. Thank
you so much, Joel -- and thanks for the offer, James.

I guess my surprise was why this wasn't readily available.

Alayne

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, you must be the one to write it.
-- Toni Morrison