[LMB] Criminals OT: (WAS:- Is Barr a rapist?)

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Aug 13 00:45:43 BST 2019

Yes. I have a very bad back and can't stand for more than a few minutes without pain and exhaustion. I carry a walking stick to the airport and whenever it's plain I will be standing in line. Others here will take their walkers, which they may not need as much for walking, but it's good for their balance and something to hang onto. And even occasionally sit on. And people do understand, immediately.