[LMB] OT: Making a dress

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Aug 13 00:50:43 BST 2019

I am a Ye Olde Clothes geek and want a look, too. Though I think for the Hoggestowne Medieval Faire in January I'll simply wear my long full skirt and lightweight pirate shirt with a neat woven belt and belt pouch. Sandals, of course; the stores here* have a lovely selection of sandals everywhere, even some good for aged feet with no natural padding on the bottom any more. And a broad-brimmed straw hat.

Pat, now wearing mid-weight clothes because we're still in the season of stay indoors or die of the muggy heat.

*Oh, did I tell you? Gainesville, Florida. Quite unlike Albuquerque, where I lived until quite recently.