[LMB] Belief: Was What makes a character irredeemable?

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Aug 13 18:30:35 BST 2019

> On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Though there are a lot of "geographical" Muslims, I suspect, who do as
> little as they can get away with (in the same sense that I was a
> geographical Christian at school).

Indeed. There are cultural Christians, who basically go through a few rites
baptism, confirmation, attendance on Christmas and Easter and having familiarity
with the stories, but without serious belief. It’s just easier to go along with family and
friends and not make waves. Church is also a good place to meat people of the appropriate
sex and for business contacts.

—
A unix salesperson, Lenore
Lboved her job, but loved the beach more.
She devised such a way
to combine work and play:
She sells C-shells by the seashore.