[LMB] OT: Language

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Aug 14 02:43:30 BST 2019

On Tue, 2019-08-13 at 20:31 -0400, WalterStuartBushell wrote:
> 7 Day Adventists would not like it because makes libido rise.
> That is it promotes health and the rise in libido is a natural result
> of
> being healthy.

So weird hearing these things. I am SDA and have never heard this
theory. There was one guy, Kellog I think? That was it.

Like most Christian religions the SDA church is against premarital sex,
but after marriage anything goes. Have as much sex in any way that you
both like. There aren't any weird rules about avoiding birth control
either.
--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil