[LMB] OT: Language

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:08:57 BST 2019

That was how ninjas often operated, back in the Good Old Days in Japan.
Why, after all, go to all the trouble of climbing a (white) castle wall
while dressed in black clothes that scream "NINJA!" to everybody who may
come across you, when dressing up as a servant or some such lowly person
who can go unnoticed will get you in and get you the information or access
you require?

I still want to know if TOI Barrayar had ninja-equivalents.