[LMB] The ideal crime

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Thu Aug 15 19:59:26 BST 2019

How to bankrupt a company.  This happened in the Northeastern US but I don’t think politics is involved.
A manufacturing company had a fire in its computer center which had to be rebuilt. They contracted out payroll, inventory, and all the other accounting functions. Then they fired all of their computer staff. This included all of the software people. Funny thing, when the computer center was rebuilt, all of the people who used to work for them had new jobs (for some reason they felt they needed income during that four months) and no one seemed to be falling over themselves to hire on. This was during a time when software people were in demand.

William A Wenrich