[LMB] was: Language

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Aug 15 22:11:45 BST 2019

The ongoing cheapification of everyday life, I'm afraid. Don't get me started, but you see it everywhere. Except in gadgets, which are always new, improved, upgraded, buggy as blazes. I'm afraid plain old unglamorous roads and sewers etc just don't count. Ask any local government who tried to get a tax increase, or even a bond issue, through. Sigh.