[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:14:31 BST 2019

From: "Jean Lamb" <tlambs1138 at charter.net>

Today is the silver anniversary of The List! We gather together this time at
the castle of our gracious hostess, the Provincara who offered Cazaril a
haven in his time of need. Everyone finds themselves in appropriate garb,
and there are plenty of maids and valets to assist.......
The various Birthday Tixies gather together and have a go at the punchbowl
laid out just for them.
Everyone has a wonderful time (burp!) and there are fireworks at night.
Yay Happy Birthday for us all!

Gwynne: My only problem would be deciding who to talk to first!  I want to chat
with all of them - and see all the board members face to face, too.

But I wonder what's in our punch bowl.....