[LMB] O.G. Rappers OT:

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Aug 17 00:21:12 BST 2019

Oh, yes. "Approximation of meter" indeed.... give it a century of development and you'd have metrical conventions well known to every scop or skald. And Jokul Skullsplitter would be glad to engage in a poetry slam with you guts. Did you notice - his first name *means* "volcano" in the tongue of his glacier-ridden island.