[LMB] Trailer for a movie based on _Barrayar_ I found at Youtube

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:48:01 BST 2019

The space battles almost look like machinima from EVE Online.  Or possibly
some other space combat RPG.

What language does Cordelia speak, day-to-day, on Barrayar?  I'm not sure
if it's ever mentioned.  I know Miles was taught all four of Barrayar's
altered languages, and there seems to be some form of Galactic.  When does
Cordelia actually learn to communicate?  Did Galactic survive the ToO
unaltered?  (Most probable if all their surviving texts were in that
language, and the other four were mother tongues with no documentation.)

Matt G.