[LMB] Trailer for a movie based on _Barrayar_ I found at Youtube

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 22:38:44 BST 2019

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 2:33 PM Baur <baur at chello.at> wrote:

> the other one on the same channel is imho better
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIUflTWQtxI
>
> servus
>
> markus

The second one is more visually coherent, certainly. I'm not sure it
really comes off as anything but "space action adventure!" though; the
first trailer at least had horses and soldiers in archaic-looking
uniforms, which seems appropriate.

Anyway, was there original footage in those trailers, or was it all
clips from other movies and video games? Some of that looked like EVE
Online, and I'm sure those were Alliance fighters from Mass Effect at
1:34 in the first trailer.

Luke