[LMB] Trailer for a movie based on _Barrayar_ I found at Youtube

Baur baur at chello.at
Sun Aug 18 14:00:04 BST 2019

Am 18.08.2019 um 14:08 schrieb adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com:
> Referring to a link he posted, I summarized:
>
> "Markus prefers her second video."
>
> To which Markus responded: "minor nitpick .. its "his" .. markus is a male name 8)"
>
> and I reply, Minor nitpick to your minor nitpick - the "her" refers to the person posting the video.  With a username like "sarinaamazon", it is reasonable to infer a feminine gender.  I was referring to her, not you, since it's not your video.
>
> Jerrie, cute when pedantic

<tongue in cheek>

however ...

it was not clear to whom the simple "her" was referring to .

yes, it could have referred to the video and hence to its female author

or it could have referred to my name ..

in which case i was pointing out that the "her" was indicating the wrong
gender

what - are you trying to out-pedant me?

</tongue in cheek>

8), SCNR, and all that 8)